Find all the latest updates about the University of Gloucestershire, including the latest press releases, estates development information and events listings.
Contact the communications team
The communications team issues media releases on behalf of the university, provides a directory of expertise for journalists and a programme of media training for university staff.
We work to ensure effective media relations between the university and local and national media.
Our aims are to:
- respond promptly to media enquiries about all aspects of university life and work
- issue relevant and timely information on a range of university activities
- act as a communications advisory body for university staff and students
- provide an internal communications service to university staff
- provide media training within the university
If you have any queries about the communications team and its work, please contact us
To contact the press office out of hours, please call the main university security office on 01242 714934 who will page the on-call press officer.