We are proud to be one of the leading providers of business degrees with a professional basis in the UK.
Forging strong links with professional bodies and the business community, courses run by the Business School are designed to give you the skills you need for the working world. Over 30 years we have established an innovative portfolio of Business, HRM, Marketing, and Supply Chain Management programmes.
The Business School:
- are in the top 10 for employability
- provide programmes accredited by professional bodies
- are committed to developing sustainable management
- have an international focus wherever we deliver
- deliver degrees and carry out research around the globe
- are first for professional DBAs
- have an active research underpinning
Underpinned by research, we offer high quality and academically rigorous undergraduate, postgraduate, professional and research student opportunities. We have a strong vocational focus and offer a variety of guest speakers and opportunities for work placements to help you gain vital hands-on experience. These, together with our teaching methods, develop your skills ready for the workplace. We provide class sizes where you’ll be able to get to know your fellow students and will ensure you are taught by our key staff. We consider this to be the best way to help you succeed. We hope you will agree.
Our staff members have both an academic background and extensive experience in practice or business and are approachable and supportive, creating an excellent student experience.